No Image Available


Read more from TrainingZone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Registering accredited units from a non-registered organisation


The English Bridge Union, based in Aylesbury, is a non-profit members organisation. We have developed an OCN nationally accredited programme of units called Bridge Education. The units for learners of the game are being registered by colleges with their local OCN.
The national courses that we run need to be registered, so that the teachers get a recognised qualification.
How do we go about finding an organisation who would be interested in working with us?
Alternatively we could run C&G Adult Education certificate (we have the trainers) but again it would cost us a lot of money to become officially accepted.
Any suggestions?
Sandra Landy


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!