No Image Available


Read more from TrainingZone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

The power of goals


Some researchers investigated graduates of Yale in 1953 and asked how many had set written life goals. Only 3% had. Some twenty years later this 3% were earning more than the other 97% put together - or so the story goes. Can anyone point me to the original research behind this story?

Cheers, Larry Reynolds
Larry Reynolds


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!