No Image Available


Read more from TrainingZone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Career Advice


I have five years in admininstration and I am studying for a City & Guilds 7307 (Further and Adult Education Teacher Training)so that I can teach/train Microsoft Office suite of programs and/or NVQ Business Admininstration and/or Key Skills Information Technology. I also plan to do the D32/D33 Assessor qualifications afterwards.

I am applying for jobs for Trainer/Assesor in my chosen subject but find that they want experience. How can I get experience if noone i prepared to take me on?

Any ideas/advice please would be most welcome.
Gillian Brayshaw

One Response

  1. Assessors
    Apologiess Gillian, I missed off the top of the administration area of your expertise! Surely, if you have been in administration for five years, you have a certain amount of expertise? You will need to be asssessing NVQs in admin to obtain your D32/33. This will also give you ‘hands on’ experience , you cannot simulate the evidence. Margaret


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!