No Image Available

Seb Anthony

Read more from Seb Anthony

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Child protection trainers



Can anyone out there recommend a child protection trainer based in either the Midlands or the North West


Cameron Scott

3 Responses

  1. This company can help
    Hi Cameron

    I can recommend Ward Andrews Associates, Independent Social Workers.

    You can contact them on 01908 241441 or [email protected]. They are based in Milton Keynes and very willing to travel.

    I will pass on your name to Jane.

    All the best


  2. Child protection
    Your local authority should have a Child Protection /Team (although it may have a different title) – generally they will be providing child protection training to internal and external organisations – they may be able to let you have places or recommend the trainers that they use.

    Your local Community Foundation may well organise CP training too – they will be using external trainers they can put you in touch with. (I know Nottinghamshire CF do this).

    The NSPCC has a wide range of resources on child protection and may also be able to recommend suitable trainers.

    I would recommend that you source recommendations for this type of training from public or voluntary sector organisations rather than commercial organisations.


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!