No Image Available


Read more from TrainingZone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

European Recognised Qualifications


Can anyone tell me if you can gain the CIPD CTP in Europe and if it is a recognised qualification in Europe or if Europe has its own recognised training qualification standard that is also recognised in the UK.
If you do know the answers please could you let me know or point me in the right direction, I would be grateful.

Many Thanks
Lee Kloos

One Response

  1. No real equivalent
    Dear Lee,
    Having spent considerable time in Spain, Portugal, Italy and France, I’m afraid to say there is no pan European equivalent. In the countries I’ve mentioned most of the HRD Teams that I’ve worked with have recruited in at Masters level. The Spanish equivalent to the CIPD, AEDIPE, doesn’t offer qualifications it tells members to go for a Master or Doctorate in their chosen area.

    However, they discussed my CTP equivalent, the old ITD Certificate, and thought it was a great idea, for trainer rather than manager level.

    Hope this helps,
    Megan Borysiewicz Cole


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!