No Image Available


Read more from TrainingZone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

How do you become accredidated to run Certificate of Training Practice In house ?


I would like to know how to become accredidated to run the Certficate in Training Practice in house. This would be for my training team and the work place trainers.

If anyone has any practical experience of running an in house programme, I would be very interested to hear from you.

You can email me direct on - [email protected]

Tony Bulmer
Training Manager, Legal & General, Cardiff
Tony Bulmer

One Response

  1. CTP
    As you probably know, the CTP is a CIPD-accredited programme. Try giving their Membership and Education Dept a call or visit their website



Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!