No Image Available

Seb Anthony

Read more from Seb Anthony

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

In house ‘Academy’ or ‘University’


Is there anyone out there who can advise us on how to best do this (from personal experience) or know a provider we can work with to deliver this large initiative to the business?

We are an organisation of 10,000 employees so this is a big project with an large impact on process and culture.

Any info / advice / contacts will be very helpfull.

Thanks in advance.
Will Staples

3 Responses

  1. Experience in working within a Corparte Uni provider
    Hi Will,

    I worked for several years for a company that manages corporate Uni’s for other businesses.

    Would be happy to take some chat through my experiences from being on the inside.

    I can be reached on andiroberts AT to arrange phone number / time etc.

    Andi Roberts

  2. Corporate University
    The best, but mightily expensive, book is the Handbook of Corporate University Development: Managing Strategic Learning Initiatives in Public and Private Domains ~ Edited by Rob Paton.
    For consultancy advice from someone who has done this in a large corporate try Ray Wicks [email protected]
    Hope this helps


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!