No Image Available


Read more from TrainingZone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

IT training for people on benefits


I am a freelance trainer / technical author. The government has recently announced a new initiative, which offers basic PC training to anyone on benefits.
Does anyone know how I can find out who the training providers are, as I am interested in working on the programme?
Joan Birkett

One Response

  1. Colleges in the main
    If I am correct in understanding you, there are over 400 organisations offering this under the banner of UK Online Computer Training for anyone who receives out of work benefits.
    They range from colleges, CoCs and the likes. Try any of the local colleges for alist or main contact or try the DfEE web site.


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!