No Image Available

Seb Anthony

Read more from Seb Anthony

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Professional Indemnity Insurance


When employed by college I was covered. Working for an agency for a college I have cover aranged for that contract. Does anyone know who provides this cover for free-lance work? I will need it for training / assessing to various awrding body qualifications. Any suggestions?
Elizabeth Carless

4 Responses

  1. Are you a member of any professional organisation?
    Hi Elizabeth

    If you are a member of a professional body you may find they offer professional indemnity at a reasonable rate. I know the CIPD certainly offer this service to their members. You don’t need to be a full member, just an ‘affiliate’ I think.

    Good luck


  2. Recommended
    Hi Elizabeth

    I’d recommend Hiscox Insurance. Very reasonable prices and great service.


  3. Caunce O’Hara
    I use Caunce O’Hara, tel: 0161 833 2100. The annual premium is £300 for a £500k limit. Did it all on-line, very efficient.

  4. Towergate Professional Risks
    Hi Elizabeth

    Try My premium last year was £162.47, which included a donation to Help the Hospices, and has £2m indemnity limit. You can insure for £1m, if you wish. This is a special policy for CIPD members, but they do have a policy for non-members too.



Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!