No Image Available


Read more from TrainingZone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Professional Indemnity Insurance


We are currently looking to purchase cover for this next year. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good company that can provide this type of cover. We are an expanding training & development consultancy with clients in a wide range of sectors working mostly with senior level employees.
Nick Richardson

3 Responses

  1. Try these
    If you are an IPD member, try their insurances department as I think they have access to various deals. If you are working more independently, I seem to recall a company called Tolson Messenger offered a product; they’re based in London if you can check in the Phone Book.

    SYDNEY PACKETT & SONS LIMITED are specialist insurance providers for the Training Industry, having over 40 years experience in this field.
    They insure over 350 training organisations including a number of TECs and Business Links.
    SP&S’s products include an exclusive Professional Indemnity policy for training consultants at very competitive rates.

    Contact myself…Wayne Cowley on 01274 308755 for further information.

  3. Professional Indemnity Insurance
    The best way to do this is through a broker who charges you for genuine independent advice rather than commission. That way you know you are getting the best deal for you, not the broker.

    Chris Frost is approachable, professional and very experienced. He can be reached at [email protected]


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.

Thank you!