This report by Epic Group plc was commissioned by Technologies for Training Ltd, with funding from the UK Department for Education and Employment.
It aims to
* assess the features that characterise successful online learning
* forecast the potential for online learning and
* provide a framework model for developing and implementing online learning.
The report is aimed at organisations, both business and educational, who are:
* considering adding web-based training to the range of training methods available for their learners
* considering making available web-based training products and services to their markets, and
* responsible for advising and assisting the above.
The full report can be downloaded from