No Image Available

Seb Anthony

Read more from Seb Anthony

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Training for Research and Development


I have a relatively senior member of our middle Management team who will shortly be moving in to a new role in which he will be:
implementing and
financial services product. I am looking for a qualification that will suit this type of activity.

Currently the manager is a product specialist with a sales background.

If anyone can recommend something i would be very interested.

Marcus Lang

2 Responses

  1. Options for research

    I am not sure I understand tghe exact nature of the role you describe:

    To research implement and
    destroy financial services product?

    If this involves marketing type research I suggest either the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) or the Institute of Direct Marketing (IDM)

    If the research is of a more genral ntuer try looking at the various masters and or doctoral programmes on offer from universities. These programmes of study involve quaitative and or quantitative research and can be tailored to suit the needs of the learner and their oganisation.


  2. “Destroying”
    I had similar observations to make and am puzzled about the purpose of destroying which could, all too easily, be misconstrued.


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!