No Image Available


Read more from TrainingZone

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Health and Safety Qualification


3 of the staff at our College are assessors of the NVQ Level 3 Administration award. There are Health and Safety Units as part of this award, and the External Verifier has told the 3 staff that in order to continue assessing the Units they need an intermediate / advanced Health and Safety qualification.

The EV did not specify a particular qualification, and as I have found out, there are dozens of categories of qualifications never mind the qualification titles themselves!

Can anyone help me to find my way through the maze of qualifications and find a provider in the North West?

Gary Cookson

3 Responses

  1. AMT International may help
    AMT International may be able to help. They are one of the UK’s leading health and safety training providers and run courses accross the UK


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!