No Image Available

Seb Anthony

Read more from Seb Anthony

googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display(‘div-gpt-ad-1705321608055-0’); });

Helping an Australian Manager settle into the UK


We are transfering an Australian manager to the UK. We would like to provide support to him, and especially to his wife and young children as they settle in the UK.
I would like to find an organisation that runs an "induction" to the UK programme. Any suggestions please?
simon fitzgerald

2 Responses

  1. Induction to UK
    Hi Simon
    I draw upon the British Council in London or Manchester for my citizenship courses. I think you will also find that the Commonwealth Institute or Office can help you.Additionally,the Home Office arepiloting citizenship programmes and may have some material to help your colleague. One other thing,when I go to a locality to run citizenship training,I always contact the County AND OR the District Council in that locality.If you know where your manager is to live,try them. You will get plenty for your induction programme and plenty of follow up phone numbers and addresses etc


    [email protected]


Get the latest from TrainingZone.

Elevate your L&D expertise by subscribing to TrainingZone’s newsletter! Get curated insights, premium reports, and event updates from industry leaders.


Thank you!